Rice is one of the most versatile grains as it can be cooked as a snack, main course and dessert as well. In many cultures, rice is treated as an auspicious symbol . Rice is also one of the most important food crops of India providing food to about half of the population of India.So, today, we are here with a variety of rice recipes. Check out our Rice Platter!!!
Tawa Pulao: Read the recipe here: Tawa Pulao
Spiced Curd Rice: Read the recipe here: Spiced Curd Rice
- Wash and soak rice for at least half an hour.
- Cook rice in pressure cooker or rice cooker.
- Add ghee in a pan.
- Add cloves in heated ghee.
- Add water and once water gets boiled, add sugar and turmeric powder. Stir it well. And after it gets boiled add cooked rice. Mix it well.
- Garnish it with pistachios and cashews.