Peanut Chaat is a combination of peanuts, tomatoes, cucumbers, spices and a generous squeeze of lemon juice. It is a delicious and satisfying snack with low fat. It’s very easy to make and can be served as an appetizer or anytime spicy snack!
Required Time: 5-7mins
Peanuts- 1 cup
Lemon Juice-2-3 tablespoon
Red Chili Powder
- Heat oil in a pan, shallow fry the peanuts. Fry until peanuts turn dark brown in color.
- Strain the oil in a tissue paper.
- In a bowl, combine peanuts, chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumber, and green chilies
- Add salt, red chili powder, and lemon juice as per your taste
- Garnish it with coriander leaves
- Mouth-watering Peanut Chaat is ready!