A quintessential dish that you can make any time in less than 20-25 minutes using just a handful of ingredients that you probably have in the kitchen. It is packed with great flavor and aroma of herbs and spices that you will forget the saucy pasta. Try it out and you will make it over and over again!
Spaghetti- 1 bowl
Water- as required to boil
- Boil water in a pan, add spaghetti and salt and simmer the flame and let it boil for 10-12mins
- Drain the water and let the spaghetti cool down
- Take a pan, heat olive oil and add chopped garlic. Add boiled spaghetti.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano and chili flakes
- Toss it well
- Your Spaghetti Aglio e Olio is ready!
- Instead of olive oil, you can use butter as well.
- You can also add onions, capsicum, olives and other veggies that you like.
- You can top up with cheese as well.