A quintessential pasta dish that you can make any time in less than 20-25 minutes using just a handful of ingredients that you probably have in the kitchen. It is packed with great flavor and aroma of herbs and spices that you will forget the saucy pasta. Try it out!
Water- as required to boil
- Boil water in a pan, add pasta, simmer the flame and let it boil for 10-12mins
- Drain the water and let the pasta cool down
- Take a pan, heat olive oil and add pasta
- Add salt, pepper, oregano and chili flakes
- Toss it well
- Your pasta is ready!
- Instead of olive oil, you can use butter as well.
- If you like the garlic flavor, you can sauté chopped garlic or garlic paste and add the ingredients later.
- You can also add onions, capsicum, olives and other veggies that you like.