Aam Panna is a refreshing summer drink served chilled. It has a sweet and tangy taste. In Ayurveda, Aam Panna acts as a remedy for heat strokes and keeps you hydrated all day. The main ingredients are raw mango pulp, mint leaves, cumin powder, and other spices. You will surely love the freshness of this drink.
Black Salt-4 tbsp
Mint Leaves- 1 cup
Cumin Powder- 1-2 tbsp
Chili Powder-1-2 tbsp
- Rinse the mangoes in the water for a couple of times. Place them in the pressure cooker and add 2 cups of water.
- Cook it for 10-15mins.
- Remove the lid once it gets cooled down. Peel off the skin of the mangoes.
- Transfer the contents of the cooker and mangoes in the blender.
- Add water, mint leaves, sugar/jaggery. Blend it to make a smooth puree.
- Add more water of requires, as it should be like juice.
- Add black salt, chili powder, and cumin powder. Add more sugar if required.
- Refrigerate it for a few hours.
- Serve chilled, garnish it with mint leaves.
- You can also serve it with soda water.
Image Credit: yummyindiankitchen.com