Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Cheesecake is one of the desserts that we all crave and when it is made with hung curd, cream and mangoes, nothing can beat it. This recipe replaces cream cheese with hung curd and regular cream which makes it a little healthy.
Biscuits- 1 packet (Digestive)
Powdered Sugar-1 tbsp.
Sugar for cream-4-5 tbsp.
Hung Curd-4-5 tbsp.
Cream-1 small tetra pack
- Crush the biscuits in the mixer into a fine powder.
- Add melted butter in the powdered biscuits and add powdered sugar as well.
- Line the base of the cake in a mold by spreading the biscuit mixture evenly.
- Take a container filled with water. Let it boil for a few minutes
- Add gelatine and mix it well for 2-3mins.
- Add Mango pulp or puree, sugar, and salt. Stir it and let it boil until the mixture gets thick. This is the custard
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Whip the cream and make it fluffy and add hung curd or cream cheese. Add mango pieces and mango puree. Whip it well again.
- Now, level the cream on the top of the powdered biscuits and repeat step 3 and step 10 again.
- Spread the custard on the top of the cream.
- Keep the cake in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Your chilled mango cheesecake is ready to be served!
Image Credit: pixabay.com